Mondo Albino A + Spore Vial
Mondo Albino A+ Spore Vial . The Albino A + mushrooms are not white in color due to albinism. This powerful psilocybin paddostrain turns white due to a genetic mutation called leucism. With albinism, the eyes also turn red, and this is not the case with leucism. This potent and strong strain only turns white when you grow the magic mushrooms in a dark place. This subtropical mushroom variety is used to a warmer climate. This means that if you want to cultivate this strain, a higher colonization temperature (28-30 degrees) than average is required.
Effects of Mondo Albino A + Spore Vial
The effects of the Albino A + magic mushrooms are: highly visual, creative and philosophical. The first effects will be noticeable about 45 minutes later after ingestion. A trip on Albino A + mushrooms can easily take 4-7 hours.
Grow information Mondo Albino A + Spore Vial
- Growing difficulty: Simple
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 8-10 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23-26 degrees Celsius
How many Albino A + Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following quantities:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 10 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 30 grams of fresh mushrooms
How do I prepare my Mondo Albino A + Spore Vial
Before you start injecting your spores you must first have created a substrate in a propagator or bag where you are going to drop these spores. The sterile Mondo spore vials are very easy to use.
- Put on gloves and a mouth mask
- Shake the spore vial vigorously back and forth
- Unpack the injection needle and insert the needle through the rubber membrane
- Now carefully draw the liquid into the injection needle
- Take a culture tray or culture bag with the substrate
- After filling the syringe, slowly press the plunger and let each drop spread out onto the substrate. The place where the drop falls on the substrate is a potential mycelium growth point, by dividing it you will optimize the colonization.
Contents of your Albino A + Spore Vial
- 1 x Spore vial contains millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml sterile water
- 1 x 20 ml sterile injection needle
- 2 x Alcohol wipe
Storing your Mondo Albino A + Spore Vial
Since it is a sensitive product, we recommend to keep the spore bottle in the refrigerator for 24 hours after receipt. to be placed with a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees before you start using it.
There are no reviews yet.