Mondo PES Amazonian Spore Vial
Mondo PES Amazonian Spore Vial. The PES Amazonian mushrooms are known as a real happy mushroom. Loud laughter and objects taking on strange shapes are very likely with this mushroom strain. The Pacifica Spora (PES) Amazonian strain comes from the Amazon region, especially Brazil and Colombia, and is able to produce large fruit bodies (magic mushrooms) in a favorable climate. With lengths of 15 to 30 cm, these are tropical wonders. Large mushroom hats that provide plenty of shade and cover for small insects in times of need or heat. After ingestion, the PES Amazonian will first surprise you with an intense and strong euphoric feeling, which later turns into a wonderfully relaxed high feeling.
Effects of Mondo PES Amazonian Spore Vial
The effects of the PES Amazonian mushrooms are: medior visual, creative and strongly philosophical. After ingestion, the first effects will be available approximately 45 minutes later. A trip on PES Amazonian mushrooms can easily take 4-7 hours.
Growing information Mondo PES Amazonian Spore Vial
- Growing difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 10-12 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23- 27 degrees Celsius
- 3 ml of solution is enough to inoculate 1 liter of substrate
How many PES Amazonian Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 10 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 35 grams of fresh mushrooms
How do I prepare my Mondo PES Amazonian Spore Vial
Before you start injecting your spores, you must first substrate in a propagator or bag where you are going to drop these spores. The sterile Mondo spore vials are very easy to use.
- Put on gloves and a mouth mask
- Shake the spore vial vigorously back and forth
- Unpack the injection needle and insert the needle through the rubber membrane
- Now carefully draw the liquid into the injection needle
- Take a culture tray or culture bag with the substrate
- After filling the syringe, slowly press the plunger and let each drop spread out onto the substrate. The place where the drop falls on the substrate is a potential mycelium growth point, dividing it will optimize colonization.
Contents of your Mondo PES Amazonian Spore Vial
- 1 x Spore vial contains several million spores, dissolved in 10 ml sterile water
- 1 x 20 ml sterile injection needle
- 2 x Alcohol wipe
Storing your PES Amazonian Spore Vial
Since it is a sensitive product, we recommend to use the spore bottle after immediately place the receipt in the refrigerator for 24 hours at a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees before you start using it.
There are no reviews yet.