Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast
Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast. With the Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast psilocybe cubensis you bring the Florida sun into your home in no time. This Treasure Coast cubensis mushroom strain will colonize extremely quickly and provide you with large psilocybe mushroom clusters. After germination of the spores, this mycelium will fully expand into a dense mass. An abundance of psilocybin mushrooms will grow from this mass. The great thing about the Treasure Coast magic mushrooms is that the next flush / harvest is not long in coming. The Treasure Coast is an easy cubensis to cultivate.
The TC produces a lot of small and medium-sized mushrooms. This unique TC was discovered in the United States and is known as a much researched strain. These medium-sized mushrooms also do great outdoors. Many users of this mushroom strain report that the intense visual effects of this psilocybe cubensis are often accompanied by loud laughter.
Effects of the Mondo Treasure Coast psilocybin Mushrooms
The Treasure Coast mushrooms stand out known as a happy mushroom with strong visual and laughable effects. These magic mushrooms can be noticed quite quickly, the first effects, such as the body high, can be set within 20 minutes. Sounds are more intense, colors are bright, like the sun, and a good feeling begins to emerge with clear visuals. This mushroom strain is not suitable for a first encounter with psilocybin.
Growing information Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast
- Growing difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 14-18 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23-27 degrees Celsius
How do I prepare my Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast
Before you start dropping your spores with the spore syringe you must first have prepared substrate in a propagator or bag. It is important to distribute the drops of trace solution well over the substrate. The mycelium can thus develop faster and better. The sterile Mondo spore syringes are very easy to use. With one Treasure Coast spore syringe of 20 ml you can easily colonize 6 liters of substrate.
- Put on gloves and a mouth mask
- Get the Spore syringe and the injection needle from the package
- Unscrew the red cap from the spore syringe and replace it with the injection needle
- Take a culture tray or culture bag with the substrate
- Slowly press the back of the spore syringe (the plunger) and let each drop fall scattered on the substrate. The place where the drop falls on the substrate is a potential mycelium growth point, by distributing it well you will optimize the colonization.
Contents of your Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast
- 1 x Spore syringe contains several million spores, dissolved in 20 ml sterile water.
- 1 x Hypodermic Needle
- 1 x Alcohol swab
How many Treasure Coast Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh magic mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 15 grams of fresh magic mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 25 grams of fresh magic mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 35 grams of fresh magic mushrooms
Storing your Mondo Spore Syringe Treasure Coast
Since it is a sensitive product, we recommend the spore syringe After receipt, immediately place it in the refrigerator for 24 hours at a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees before you start using the spore syringe.
There are no reviews yet.