Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii
The Hawaii PES are large magic mushrooms with large copper colored caps. These miraculous psilcybe mushrooms do not originate in Hawaii, but were developed there by the company Pacific Exotica Spora (PES). There are 2 different Hawaiian mushrooms. The PES Hawaii is not the well-known and powerful Hawaiians (Copelandia Cyanescens). PES Hawaii is a magical psilocybe cubensis strain and differs in effects from the mushroom strain Hawaiians (Copelandia Cyanescens). The PES Hawaii is very suitable for a curious user who has tried psilocybin psychedelics before and for the experienced mushroom user. This psilocybe mushroom strain is slightly above average strength. The effects of this beautiful and powerful mushroom are: strong visuals, increase in creative thinking, medium body energy and philosophical.
Grow information Mondo PES Hawaii
Growing difficulties: Easy
Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
Colonization time: 10 – 13 days
Colonization temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii Mushrooms
The PES Hawaii mushroom grow kit from Mondo is a grow kit for beginners with experience to experienced psilocybin users. This is a medium to strong grow kit from Mondo. Strong visuals, increase in creative thinking, average body energy and philosophical.
How many PES Hawaii Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 9 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 30 grams of fresh mushshrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo PES Hawaii Shrooms
Do not start with psilocybin shrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well, this could evoke a bad trip. A relaxed and relaxed setting is very important if you want to have a good night trip. Don’t trip to someone you don’t know very well. Always do this with people around you who you trust and preferably in a trusted quiet environment such as your own home. Tidy everything up, it is nice to trip in a clean environment without too much junk around you, prepare things that you want to use in your trip such as the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you don’t want to go crazy looking for stuff, the tripping itself should be central.
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii
With the step-by-step plan below you can maximize mushroom yield. This way you have more mushrooms and you can enjoy a trip more often or with several friends. Before you start, you must first ensure a clean environment to prevent diseases under your magic mushrooms. This means that you thoroughly clean the surface on which you place the propagator, keep windows and doors closed to minimize the spread of bacteria in the air and thoroughly clean your arms and hands. Gloves and a face mask are also recommended.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag and place the grow tray/grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face upwards and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant spray.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it stays closed.
- Now the Mondo PES Hawaii mushroom grow kit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the Grow Kit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks During this phase, the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps ). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it can take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Try to keep the temperature at 24 degrees. In any case not lower than 18 degrees. We strongly recommend the use of a thermomat. Light plays an important role in the cultivation of magic mushrooms. Make sure there is no direct sunlight on the grow box, but that it gets a few hours of sunlight or artificial light per day. This is necessary for the mycelium to understand that they have reached the surface. Moisture is important for growing mushrooms, as well as fresh air.
Do not spray directly on the grow tray! Against the inside of the grow box! Spraying the grow bag is therefore the best solution. You do this with 1 spray. After spraying, close the grow bag immediately with the paperclip. When the veil between the hat and the stem has just been torn, it is time to harvest the mushrooms. Don’t wait too long as soon as you see this. You pick a mushroom by turning it clockwise. Don’t pull it, you can damage the mycelium and you don’t want that for the next flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your Grow Kit
With the Mondo PES Hawaii growkit you can average Growing and harvesting mushrooms 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn carefully and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo PES Hawaii Grow Kit
When you buy your Mondo PES Hawaii Growkit you will receive it comes with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo PES Hawaii Growkit contains the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow box is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo PES Hawaii Mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo PES Hawaii mushroom grow kit is? You can use it 3 times on average if you handle it correctly. The PES Hawaii mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom Grow Kit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.
There are no reviews yet.