Penis Envy Mushrooms
With a name like “Penis Envy” we’d expect much introspective complexity to emerge from these mushrooms, and thankfully, this strain does not disappoint. Its bulbous, underdeveloped cap and chunky stem are home to a remarkably high concentration of psilocybin and psilocin.
These mushrooms bruise blue and carry a dark-toned appearance, but their stringent need for longer periods of maturation impose strenuous levels of cultivation care, leaving much envy to be felt toward these notoriously hard-to-find mushrooms. However, if you can get your hands on this coveted strain, your psychedelic experience will undoubtedly mirror the mushroom’s 50% increase in psychoactive concentrations.
Typical sensations of synesthesia, euphoria, and distorted time, will be present in your journey, but some reports even compare the heightened effects of this strain to the experiences of LSD and DMT… though this is definitely up for debate. So we advise treading lightly in terms of dosage, starting small then working your way up is always the smartest choice.
Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms
Penis envy mushroom effects
While the effects of magic mushrooms vary depending on the person and dose, they typically produce feelings of euphoria, well-being, and increased creativity. Some people also report experiencing visual or auditory hallucinations.
In some cases, magic mushrooms can induce spiritual experiences and heightened states of consciousness.
For certain people, these effects are deeply meaningful and provide a sense of peace and understanding. For others, they are overwhelming or scary.
When someone consumes psychedelic mushrooms, the psilocybin binds to 5-HT2A serotonin receptors on the surface of nerve cells. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that helps regulate mood, thinking ability, perception, and sleep.
Therefore, when psilocybin binds to serotonin receptors, it affects how information flows between different brain regions. This results in changes in consciousness and perception.
These changes can be positive or negative depending on the person’s mindset, expectations, and environment.
There are more than 100 speciesTrusted Source of mushrooms of the genus Psilocybe that produce psilocybin. They are found all over the world.
While all these mushrooms share similar psychedelic effects, each variety produces distinctive experiences depending on its potency, chemistry, and concentration of active metabolites.
Experts classify the effects of psilocybin into four categories:
- Perceptual: Visual and auditory hallucinations and changes in the perception of time, space, and body are common effects of psilocybin mushrooms.
- Cognitive: Alterations in thinking and information processing may make people feel creative and insightful or confused and disorientated.
- Emotional: Positive emotions may include feelings of euphoria, well-being, love, and connectedness. Conversely, negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, or paranoia may affect a person’s trip.
- Ego dissolution: This refers to a sense of self-transcendence or self-forgetfulness. It can cause a feeling of oneness with the universe or a loss of the sense of individuality.
A person’s mindset, metabolism, body composition, and tolerance level affect their experience. It can be incredibly varied from person to person.
People also have distinct reactions to different types of mushrooms. Some people find that the effects of Psilocybe cubensis are more visual and euphoric, while others find them more introspective and spiritual.
How to use them safely
If someone chooses to use magic mushrooms, it is important to do so safely. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Start with a low dose: It is always best to start with a low dose and increase gradually as desired. This allows time to gauge tolerance level, reducing the risk of negative experiences.
- Be in a safe environment: Because magic mushrooms can cause changes in perception, it is important to be in a safe and comfortable environment. If a person is in an unfamiliar setting, they could get lost, hurt, or have a bad trip.
- Avoid mixing with other substances: Mixing magic mushrooms with other drugs, alcohol, or medications can be harmful. Psilocybin can interact with other substances in unpredictable ways and magnify their effects.
- Know the source: When buying magic mushrooms, it is crucial to source them from a reliable supplier. Some mushroom species can look similar but have different or even dangerous effects.
- Have a positive mindset: Magic mushrooms can amplify emotions. Therefore, if someone is feeling anxious or depressed, it could trigger a bad trip.
- Have a “trip sitter”: This person remains sober and can provide calm and reassuring support if someone needs help while taking mushrooms.
Risks and side effects
Taking psilocybin can trigger persistent disturbing changes in perceptions, feelings, and moods. It can also cause temporary hallucinations, visual flashbacks, and short-term changes in thinking and emotion.
As a result, people can develop anxiety and paranoia.
Sometimes, a person can have flashbacks long after the substance’s effects have worn off. Stress, fatigue, or other environmental factors can trigger these flashbacks. Physicians now diagnose this rare condition as hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder.
When taking mushrooms, there is also a risk of mistakenly consuming poisonous varieties. A person should visit an emergency room immediately if they have symptoms of mushroom poisoning, such as:
- muscle spasms
There are no reviews yet.